Our Admissions officers will be delighted to share information about SSM-FC and guide you through the enrollment process.
If you have decided that SSM-FC is the right fit for your child, simply follow the steps below to submit the online application.
STEP 1: ONLINE APPICATION
The online application will take about 10 to 15 minutes for you to complete.
Soft copies of the following documents are required to complete the application. If you do not have all the documents, you can always log into the online portal to upload the documents later. Do note that we would need all the required documents to process the application.
About your child:
- Photo – A passport stye image in .jpg
- Passport copies – A clear passport copy
of student and both parents
- Birth certificate of student
- Legal custody papers/deed/court order –
as proof of guardianship/ custody (if applicable)
- Vaccination record
About your child’s Academic backgroud:
- Two latest official school transcripts (translated
into English if written in another language).
Evaluations (if applicable)
- We would like to understand your child’s academic needs so that we can guide him/her in the educational path. If your child has been assessed by an educational psychologist/ occupational therapist/ speech therapist, a copy of the evaluation is required.
- Email address of the current class
- A confidential recommendation form will be send to the teacher.
- Student introduction essay (must be
- Middle/ High school students – Tell us about yourself, your aspirations and goals in 150 to 200 words.
- Elementary school students – Tell us about yourself, your family & friends in 80 to 100 words.
STEP 2: PAYMENT AND ASSESSMENTS
- Non-refundable Application Fee of
MYR1,075 is required. The payment can be
done either via cash in the school office or via bank transfer.
- Online English placement test needs to
- Interview with the Admissions director will be arranged by the Admissions office. If the student is overseas, a skype interview will be arranged.
STEP 3: ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
of offer will be send by Admissions office.
contract needs to be signed by both parents.
- Acceptance deposit of MYR5,200 (for Day students) and MYR8,000 (for Boarding students) is required at this point of time. This amount will be deducted from first semester fees if student is enrolled.